Sunday, September 27, 2009

Some good moments from school

One boy who proclaims his love every class, "I love you."

My students' reactions to Happy Feet - "Kiyowoah" - cute... even from the boys' class.

The classes that make fun of a poster making activity for being childish and then throw themselves into it with full abandon. Crayons and all.

Any class that gets to class on time.

The boys that sit in front of my desk during their work period before finals and just stare at me. We're about 4 feet away from each other.

The girls that shyly say "Hi" and giggle in the hallway.

The co-teacher that tries to have me tell him that "bank clerk" is a more acceptable term than "banker".... Do you know? Who says "bank clerk" anymore? Mostly "bank teller" and "banker," right?

The whole week of classes where i give supervised study because they have midterms next week.... so i catch up on emails, my blog, my chats, my korean studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment