Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Jeonju Crew aka bibimbaps




Here's the Jeonju crew. This is April and a math teacher from Jenny's school. Then JJ and Amy. Below = Jenny, me, and my coteacher Ahn or Hae jong. This is what we like to do when we hang out! Eat good ribs, kalbi, and go out to have some fun in Jeonju! Our favorite place to meet up is in Jeonbuk dae which is the university area. It has many restaurants and lots of bars.

My apartment is located around the center of the city. This helps when I want to go downtown or to the university area. Everything is at most about a 7,000W taxi ride, or maybe $6 max? Most of the time, I'm paying around 3,000W.

This is especially fortunate when compared with our friend JJ. He's courageous enough to bike 40 min from nearby Iksan with Korean drivers on the freeway.

Tomorrow, we'll be having a cooking extravaganza at Jenny's house. We will definitely be cooking cookies and then hopefully some good old mexican food!! WOO!!! Our lovely Amy is talented enough to make her own tortillas. Really.

I'll share pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment