Sunday, August 9, 2009

My roomie


I love my roommate, Chelsey.

She just EEPed from her top bunk bed. It was her hiccup.

She made cat day for her students. We will now instate Cat Day every month. This day will consist of all our friends meeting up in some city. I feel like we are going to be seeing lots of different cities.

She leaves me moonpie like chocolate pies of love and nice notes when i'm having a bad day.

She goes with me to Patpingsu even when it's too late and we already feel doong-doong-hae-yo (fat, also, the best word in korean so far)

She makes the best pneumonic devices i've ever heard (meet sue on wednesday, drink mochas on thursday, and on friday....)

I'm sad we will be living far apart.

I want to be love-shooting waffle ice cream with her. (this one was with Dara and Chelsey. Chelsey in on the right).

No comments:

Post a Comment