Tuesday, August 25, 2009

more quick observations

- one teacher with a WICKED comb-over. No freaking joke. I will try to sneak a picture.
- I ate dinner with another english teacher. Met her husband and two CRAZY but adorable kids. We ate spaghetti, the first "American" meal i've had in Jeonju. It was DELICIOUS. She cooked it so well... I have no idea how.
- The cutest part? The little girl - maybe 5 or 6? Dancing in her pink underwear and undershirt... belly dancing no less, because apparently that's what she's learning right now?
- I spent 2 hours speaking with host family about David coming to visit. Seriously. Discussing days, when it's best. Before or after the holiday, Chuseok. What we'd do. How we'd get around. I'm pretty sure there was a serious look of concern when I said that we wanted to travel... and that David doesn't know any Korean. I'd be the sole source of Korean... HAHA.
- mosquitoes suck in Korea. Come prepared. That was clever! Suck. Haha. (Sorry, too much Twilight reading)

No comments:

Post a Comment